понедельник, 23 июля 2012 г.

Zonin Prosecco, Italy

Zonin Prosecco, Veneto, Italy
Through my retail career, I was made ten or more mettings with manager of wine company, who import this prosecco in Russia. He always have been starting our meet using words: "Prosecco Zonin have a lot of awards, quallity is very high". I was looked through Italian wine guides (GamberoRosso, Veronelli, Duemilavini) and can't find any information about it. So, I decide to try it, and pointed my way.
Good balance, but bubbles are big and rambling. Flavors are standart and intense (thats unussual for NV prosecco). In mouth it is fat (like NewWorld Chardonnay). I can feel ripe whyte fruits. Acidity is good.
Total: Unussual ripe and fat prosecco. Weight took from this wine crispy and freshness.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий